It’s time for an exciting new adventure. 3 years ago I started this blog – I was 2 years away from my 60th birthday and I wanted to embrace that milestone with excitement, hope and a sense of adventure. I have decided to embrace social media even more by reaching out and asking for your help as I plan the next chapter in my personal journey. No, not online dating but instead online life planning.
The whole world is my oyster and there are so many things I might do. I am enlisting my friends, family and acquaintances far and wide to explore the possibilities. I want to hear where you’ve been, why you loved it, where you want to go and what is pulling you there.
I am making lists – that’s the way I handle things. Lists of where I have been, what I love doing and what talents are in my bag of tricks.
I intend to continue earning a living but I think I have a pretty big “bag of tricks” to offer. I am referring to work I am doing now and career’s I have had in the past.
- Reflexologist (Healing foot massage)
- Workshop facilitator (Fun, inspiring sessions incorporating Aromatherapy, flower essence remedies, journalling, vision boards and more)
- Life Cycle Officiant (weddings, funerals, coming of age, uncoupling)
- Organizer (Home and office)
- ESL teacher (English as a second language_
- Jewish Educator (specialty is Bar/Bat Mitzvah students)
- Travel/tourism guide
- Administration and Management
- Event Planning
Here is a list of things I have thought of doing:
- House-sitting and pet-sitting. Boat-sitting (yachts?)
- Couch surfing (think I am not really up that option) – like camping and backpacking.)
- Tour guide
- Destination representative (English representative at hotels and resorts)
- Cruise ship (maybe as a Reflexologist)
- Teaching English in actual classrooms
- Teaching English virtually (already doing this as a supply teacher)
- Volunteer placements with a stipend
- Retreat centre or spa as a Reflexologist
- Caregiver for children or seniors
- Organizing homes/ offices far and wide
Now it is your turn. I am so excited to hear your ideas. Where would you go? What might you do? Let your imagination run wild. 1, 2, 3, and go!